Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Not dead yet.

Hey all. It's been awhile since the last update basically cause I haven't had anything to put up.

Video card was eventually replaced. Actually largly by the generosity of one of my flatemates and an ex-flatemate who wanted me to return to my tank role in World of Warcraft. So my short spate as a fury warrior has drawn to a close. Was fun while it lasted.

Still working on fixing up my mums car to the best of my ability. Not easy when carrying the battery from the house to the car is a majour event. I suspect it's fixed now and will have to spend about an hour sometime in the next few days putting petrol in carb and trying to start it over and over again. If that doesn't work. I'm putting a bullet in the engine and a lighter to the fuel tank.

Been ill abit. Took a bad mix of meds which messed me up abit and then caught a cold ontop of that. Getting over it now though.

Biggest news is I'm probably getting a new queensize bed. This is a big thing for me since I'm 30 years old and have never owned anything bigger then a single. Finally a bed that my feet won't stick over the end off (I'm 6'1") . Also finally a bed that has room for another person in it without serious risk of falling out.

Basically a family member wants a single bed instead of a queensize. And I want anything but a single instead of my single. So we're doing a straight swap. Works for us both.

Now I just need to go buy a heap of new sheets. Oh well small price to pay for space.

Hopefully it won't be so long till I post again. Take care all.


p.s. Hmm the pictures down the bottom seem to be broken. Hopefully that's just due to some problems connecting and they'll come back up again soon. If they're still broken in a day or two I'll have to investigate.

4 Comments:

Blogger Morita said...

So now that one of the guys has moved out of the house, who got the big bedroom? Hopefully you, since queen sized beds are not tiny.

Get well soon, you don't need to be sick on top of your normal issues.

I miss chatting with you but hope you are doing well on the new server.

6/06/2006 9:09 pm  
Blogger Adept said...

Yeah Thrug(Leighton) moved out with Affinity(Carmen) and Nick(10yroldrugrat).

James took the main room as a) he can afford the extra rent involved. and b) he has a bed as large as mine.

Still I can fit this in the room with enough space to have computer and if I close the door I can even turn around. :P

6/07/2006 5:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

quoting you: "Hopefully it won't be so long till I post again. Take care all."

So what qualifies as "won't be so long"?

4/03/2007 5:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thrug is a asshole.

Thebroken

4/24/2007 9:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home