Thursday, June 21, 2007

So I did this test

I did this test for "what tarot card am I" Turns out I'm the wheel of fortune.


You are The Wheel of Fortune


Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success


The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.


Figures. I think Iv'e been run over often enough. :)

Aside from that largely the same old same old. Freaking out over being an uncle to be (still) playing wow, seeing doctors, seeing lawyers.. seeing friends. Seeing friends who are training to be lawyers and doctors. (really)

Looks like my court case might finally be getting a move along so that'll be good.

Healths been average to below average, mostly because we've actually gotten abit of rain (not alot but it helps) so the weather has finally taken a turn for the decidely chilly. Not to mention windy, the crows are flying backwards out there I swear!

The rain helps abit but we need soooo much more. Personally I think the only thing that's going to break this drought is a flood. And I don't think most people would actually complain to much about one.

Current mood :- Obscure.

Current Music :- Believe it or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Morita said...

I took the Tarot test and came up with the High Priestess card, it doesn't seem quite as fun as yours ;P

7/03/2007 1:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home