Sunday, July 22, 2007

I'm an Uncle

Ok I'm an uncle so am currently gushing like crazy. Just after 10pm on the 10th of July 07 Mikayla was born.

(My namesake apparently).

Born 6 pounds 12 Ounces.

Mother and Baby are doing fine though sleep is now a thing of the past. Afew pics are included here. Left shoulder makes it abit hard to hold her properly sometimes but luckily my elbow has enough strength to support her head properly at the moment. In afew months I might be in trouble.
For the moment I'm just
enjoying this little miracle of life and helping my sister and mother as much as I can.




I anticipate being back in Brisbane before the 31st of July as I have medical appointments then.

4 Comments:

Blogger fifi said...

Your niece is beautiful, Justa!

8/02/2007 12:46 am  
Blogger Adept said...

Thanks Fifi :) We all think so.

Extra special cause I wouldn't inflict myself on a lady and kids so my sisters child(ren?) are the only grandkids I think my mums going to get. And being an uncle is a special thing to me.

8/02/2007 1:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the latest pictures? It's been ages. She must be 1/2 way to college already

9/11/2007 3:27 am  
Blogger Adept said...

I'll upload some more soon as I get back in Bris.

9/11/2007 10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home