Thursday, October 25, 2007

Warned you .. More photos are now here.

Don't say I didn't warn you. Though I have been slack. I meant to get these up over a week ago.

Apologies to my niece.

Also trying some different formatting this time. Let me know if you prefer it or not. My HTML absolutely sucks so my formatting ability is shot.



Strangely enough whoever so holds the baby, them shalt be victorious at the cards.


Hey! No fair tickling from behind!


Hey if your all behind me, who's holding the camera?

Hey, Is that a dummy in your mouth too?

I'm Just Gorgeous

I'm not sure this chair is entirely Level, that I'm not.


Just Soooo Comfortable.

Let me go Grandma. I can take him!!

Gotta spend some quality time with my mummy.

Mum discovers the secret of afew minutes quiet.


My sister is multi-skilled.

Not now Grandma. My favourite soap is on!


Ok here's the plan. You hold me, and I let you.

She's my mum and you can't have her!

Oh well, at least one of us is looking at the camera.

Forget the beer Unca Mike. 2 shots of milk straight up.

The O'Neill Girls

Watching TV with Uncle Mike.

I'm too young to be this affected by Webcomics.

We're working on a puppet show. He's the dummy.


My great-aunt Lyn came down to visit me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home