Saturday, March 22, 2008

Here goes

Well all it has been awhile since I've posted. Life has continued to go on. Wow side I have swapped servers over to Dael'thalas (oceanic) and my roomies and Nia have swapped also. Though Nia is way over-worked at work at the moment and hasn't been able to be on as much *pouts*.

Aside from that Spent christmas down in Warwick with family which was good. Exhausting, but good. There will of course be photos mostly involving my niece of said christmas coming soon. Then in Feb/March we headed to the coast for 2 weeks. I think we spent 80% of our time in the various shopping centres around the coast but such is the hazards of going on holidays with women. *grins and ducks*.

Not much more for me to say right now so stand back and prepare for Mikayla Photos. :)


Wow! This is one HUGE Bathtub.
Don't let the water get me Unca Mike!

My family took me on a nice Bush Walk to see a fantastic waterfall.

They also took me to movie world where they have this fantastic sparkly thing that goes around and around and plays music!

You know this makes that whole floating thing a lot easier.

Not sure about this whole beach thing though.

Rats! Another month or so and I'm going to be too big for this snuggle bed.

Practicing being cute.

Whoa Mum! I saw you go real fast on that thing.

Relaxing in the Spa with my Uncle Mike.

Hello everyone. I'm 8 months old today.

Showing Uncle Mike all the Christmas presents.

Trying out one of the Jolly Jumper models.

Figured Santa might be hiring this year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home